Dundee and $540.00 after

Your home if you fish from anything that isn't floating.
Timmo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Dundee and $540.00 after

Post by Timmo »

well my partner :evil: :evil: :banghead: had arranged for me to take my mates kids on a fishing trip :banghead: so with no ammo to say no i decided to take them out to dundee :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :grin: as it was going to work in my favour :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :banghead: :lol: :bs: as they have never been out there before so of we went. The trip started out good got to dundee and stopped at the shop let the little ones out to stretch thier legs :grin: :grin: road in was good for the little xtrail some water in the creeks flowing but nothing really to write home about and the dirt parts were not that to rough but its been a while since my last time out that way.......... any way got out to the spot just around the beach up the river abit where the rock shelf is kids got out and played so i set of with the little fella and rods in hand funny enough he walked all the way nearly 200 mtres away funny little fella throwing rocks all the way :mrgreen: get there and first up flicked for a little while with nothing not much happened then in the next half hour heaps of bait started getting smashed so constantly flicking lures but to no avail so got a livie out still nothing was getting very :banghead: :evil: :evil: so tried another flick sessoin and bag it was on a nice tarpon but dropped at the rocks changed lures again to the reidys little lucifer in red and white flicked for a little longer then got the biggest magrove jack that i have ever got in my short life so got him up and into the back pack with him :chef2: :chef2: :chef1: :catch: :mrgreen: :grin: 8-) 8-) then me mates girl came racing over and said that she got out of the car to get my little girl a drink and when she got out accidently locked the door and my little girl in the car with the car still going :evil: :banghead: :shock: :shock: so no one around and i never been in that situation before so with no one around had to smash my driver window got her out mates daughter crying like a trooper settle them all down and of home we go stopped at one of the creeks for a dip to cool of..........widow costed 540.00 :shock: :banghead: :banghead: :evil: and the only place with the window was windscreen obrien so thats my trip hope i covered all points and no secretive stuff............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TIMMO
bbb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by bbb »

If you have comprehensive insurance you may be able to claim the window - because a rock from the car infront of you hit the window - (one free window a year no excess!!!)
unseen1
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by unseen1 »

bbb wrote:If you have comprehensive insurance you may be able to claim the window - because a rock from the car infront of you hit the window - (one free window a year no excess!!!)
catch 22. most of them say that meaning the front window. Sides and rears are classed as body glass and carry an excess. ie TIO - $300excess.

Still worth claiming as you will get some cash back.

FYI - If mitch didnt do a good job on the window let me know and I will slap him on monday for ya... I work with him.
slapper1

Post by slapper1 »

change your insurance company my replaces any glass with an excess of only $100