Is this too ambitious?

Scuttlers of FFF unite and show us your sinkings!
Timmo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Timmo »

i got ya covered there i will just tow it out with me little stacer 8-) 8-) full blast should get her out of that bog no worries......... :jester: :jester: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TIMMO
Coutta
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Coutta »

Hey BB

Looks like the thread might have died but I like your thinking - but maybe hotham IS too ambitious - what about giving hull a hand to get washed away ealry next year with a combination of river in flood / king high tide and encouraging it to settle a little way downstream just inside the mouth - theres some good deep water there - maybe it will encourage the baby goldies that I always seem to catch there to hang around and grow bigger!! Reckon the local jewies might like it too :mrgreen:
If we all focussed on the important things in life there would always be a long queue at the ramp!
BarraBeast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraBeast »

that would be more useful than where it is now for sure :mrgreen: but i cant coordinate any sinkings outside of the agreements I have in place with the fisheries department.

who would have ever thought BB could be such a goodie goodie. :shock: The staff at Fisheries are good people, I wouldnd want to get them into trouble that's for sure.

:angel:
"in chemistry, Alcohol is a solution! "
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dodgyone »

I fully realize you are not looking for any kind of vigilante action Beasty. :wink: :wink: :naughty: :naughty:

Maybe a heap of 44's strapped to the sides ought to help it float a bit better. Then let loose with the shotty and solids when in position. :cheers:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
BarraBeast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraBeast »

i can trust you to come up with the engineering reguired as all ways Dodge :mrgreen:

I'll ask if there is a suiteable position out that way that it could be scuttled on. :P

we would have to check with the crabbers that are still on the beach there, it could be their prized garden feature! :rofl:
"in chemistry, Alcohol is a solution! "

Return to “Reefmakers”