Pakula Dojo Peche Hybrid Skooners

If you are into billfish, this is your home.
double haul

Pakula Dojo Peche Hybrid Skooners

Post by double haul »

Anyone know where i can buy these babys in darwin.
Or interstate.
:-?

Kenty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Kenty »

2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

I am interested in finding some local as well...might have a chat to Craig at Got One ...see if he can get some in.

Need to try one out on the new saltiga Z4500 for some sails :grin:

They seem to work all right on the TV..That Dave Butterfield bloke uses them on his show :roll:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
double haul

Post by double haul »

Hey 2rods see how you go im talkin to steve at the moment, as for the saltiga Z4500 might be a bit of over kill. Ive got a saltist 4500 and its a great reel dont think you need to spend the money going up to the saltiga. Im using a Fin-nor Ahab in the size 20 and its a smooth as. Spoose i should have also asked about Dubo release clips cant find them either, looking at Aftco at the moment.

:mrgreen:
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dodgyone »

Believe Jones Tackle in NSW might have the Dupro clips. Matt would know as he has got a few on the Tardis. :cheers:

Been looking at a Saltist 4500 Spin. Cant find too much info on them though.
Leaning towards lashing out for the Stella 20000. :grin:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
double haul

Post by double haul »

Hey dodgyone dont be a girly man buy one. Ha ha i have one what can i say awsome havnt dont a kg load test yet but using a tcurve 200 its just right. Bowled over a few gts in the sub meter mark in only a few minutes in 80ft. Have a few mates who own dogfights and stellas who have been to rowly playing with doggies and the saltigas win hands down.

:hunting: be very very quiet im hunting magpie geese
double haul

Post by double haul »

Hey all. Had a yak to george at fishing and outdoor world today, looks like he can get them in no worries. Ill up date soon as they land.
Check out www.pakula.com.au to see how good these lures look in the water. There is already talk about them in this years broome comp.

:birdie: I wonder if thats jake the parrot.
double haul

Post by double haul »

Joy at last. Turns out freetime aust is the distribitior, think rapala. That meens any tackle store can get them in. Must say a big thanks to george and ronald at FISHING AND OUTDOOR WORLD. The boys bent over back wards to get them in over night before i went to the broome comp.
:mrgreen:
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dodgyone »

Yep, got a few up for the Hedland Comp next weekend too. :cheers: :cheers:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.