Top dollar for exclusive stories

North Australian FISH FINDER TM is printed again in 2024.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Top dollar for exclusive stories

Post by Matt Flynn »

NTMAG will pay above our normal rates for exclusive stories and pictures that depict unusual or spectacular NT fishing and outdoors news.

The exclusive requirement means that your photo or story must not appear in any newspaper, web site or other magazine etc.

So if something amazing happens to you on the water, and you get a rare photograph or catch a real whopper or have some other unusual outdoors experience, send it to NTMAG for a quote - email [email protected]

Also, to anyone who has sent communications about stories that I have not responded to, I apologise - the number of emails and other communications I am dealing with at times is hard to keep up with.

I am still keen to hear new story ideas - if you want to wrote for NTMAG email me - don't forget it's $150 a page for a good yarn.

Thanks to everyone who has sent in magazine material - it has been great reading.

The April/May NTMAG is about to be taken off the shelves and the June/July edition released :mrgreen:
Last edited by Matt Flynn on Mon May 19, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Trust you to put this thread up a couple of hours AFTER I sent the pictures to the NT news :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Oh well next time.
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."