Run off tactics for Powertails.

Words hardly describe the feelings when sighting colour from a trophy powertail
jonesy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Run off tactics for Powertails.

Post by jonesy »

Really I should be posting this in the brotherhood,but what the hell,I'm feeling quite generous tonight. I want to help other people experience the sheer joy of hooking the mystical powertail on lures in our run off rivers.

Once this fresh dissapears in about 2 weeks,I'll give you a tip,head to the Nourlangie corner,and put on a rattler,find a spot about 8-10m deep and jig away,when these beauties strike hang on for all money as your in for the ride of your life. Another Powertail hotspot is in the Rookery,about half way up it. My mind wanders back to a stunning session there last year on the top of the high, I hooked 5 and landed 3,it was stuff dreams are made of,gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

Remember,put a rattler on the bottom in a deep hole,and you are in with a serious shot of that magical moment.

P.S- Unfortunaetly pesky Barra are an unwanted bycatch at times,so be warned.

BarraBeast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Run off tactics for Powertails.

Post by BarraBeast »

jonesy wrote:it was stuff dreams are made of,gives me goosebumps thinking about it.
P.S- Unfortunaetly pesky Barra are an unwanted bycatch at times,so be warned.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you take someone barra fishing and say your gonna clean up, then you'll catch PT's for sure. :coffee:
"in chemistry, Alcohol is a solution! "