New Boat Ramp

doggies66
Seadog
Seadog

New Boat Ramp

Post by doggies66 »

Hello all, wasn't sure as to where to post this so here will have to do....

As I have been away for the last 2 months can anyone please give me an update on the progress of the new boat ramp being constructed at Hudson creek, and has there been any head way on a pontoon at Dinah Beach...?????

:cheers:

2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

ZIP and ZIP :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: surprised ? The sooner we get a new government in place the better IMHO the ALP has sat on there hands for too long :evil: :evil:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
john d
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by john d »

While working on a construction job on Mendis road at hudson creek have been watching tippers move a huge amount of earth from across the road from the new komatsi shop to the end of Casey rd.They have removed a small hill that use to be there. There use to be a track down to the rocks there where you could fish. I was told that that was where they are constructing the new boat ramp (could be wrong). If it is the work has been going on for about 6 weeks. Dont know about the location as the area dries at low tide. Anybody know if this is correct
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

John D..that is the place where the ramp is going ..I should bite my tounge a bit..I know the trucks have been in there none stop but I am ticked off that they are over 1 year behind on construction :shock:

As for tide access as far as I can remember it will be ok down to 2mtrs... as there is a natural chanel out the front of there...

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."