FFF stickers

Make suggestions to improve this site

Would you buy a smaller FFF sticker if they were available ?

Yes if it was 1/4 of the size
21%
Yes if it was 1/2 the size
53%
Yes if it was 3/4 of the size
11%
Yes if it was just the letters and no background colour
16%

Total votes: 19

2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

FFF stickers

Post by 2rods »

I want to put one on the new hilux but the current ones are just too big :cry: :cry:

If there were smaller ones made would you buy some for your car, trailer, lawn mower, motor bike???

:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Dex38
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dex38 »

Might even slip a smaller sized sticker on the work ute. :naughty:

Dex
whomper37
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by whomper37 »

Hey 2rods have you seen the ones from http://www.cafepress.com/fishfinder ?? Have one on my ute post a pic in the morning, they are not that big.....
Frodo, Dont wear the ring...........
The magical Bling, Bling..
I dont rap about bitches and ho's
I rap about witches and trolls.....
justin
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by justin »

yep i would like a smaller one
Fishhard reel service a cast past the rest
Chronic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Chronic »

Here here!

Littler ones would be cool :mrgreen:
Go the live-baiters!

Beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer...
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: FFF stickers

Post by fishfanatic »

Well 2rods you should have bought a bigger car :mrgreen: :grin: :grin:

[quote="2rods"]I want to put one on the new hilux but the current ones are just too big :cry: :cry:
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
whomper37
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by whomper37 »

Here are the bumper stickers, :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frodo, Dont wear the ring...........
The magical Bling, Bling..
I dont rap about bitches and ho's
I rap about witches and trolls.....
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

The cafepress stickers are much smaller than the existing ones - they are normal bumper size. Whomper's picture shows the difference clearly.
You can order them here ... don't forget to get a FFF t-shirt and coffee mug too :bricks:
http://www.cafepress.com/fishfinder.195194580

The bigger stickers are best for boats tho - the small ones would be hard to see from across a river. The big stickers are at Got One Berrimah or order direct here ...

http://www.fishfinderbooks.com/store/pr ... cts_id/124
Silver Sovereign
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Silver Sovereign »

I got some from the Berrimah Got One on Friday, you can always trim around them with scissors to make em a bit smaller if vision through a window is a issue. :idea:

:drinking1: SS
If I had a quirky signature it would be here !
Dex38
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dex38 »

Finally worked out where to place the FFF sticker. :grin:

The wife believes I'm one step away from joining the goat rider association. The whiter sticker looks the goods on the black. :cool:

Dex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

Hey Dex, I saw that boat getting pulled out at Elizabeth today, didn't see the FFF sticker and therefore didn't realise it was one of "us".

I was taking a prospective buyer of the Kakadu for a quick run before he handed over a deposit.

I forgot to mention………you missed the Lizzy ramp circus yesterday Dex.

Started off with one bloke who had to do everything his self despite having 4 others to assist (obviously they didn’t want wet feet, couldn’t drive the boat, couldn’t drive the car) I thought this is OK, maybe they are first time deckies and didn’t have a car license. All the while there is 5 boats idling round the ramp waiting to get out. All patience went out the window when this mob, after getting the boat off the trailer, decided to have a pow-wow in front of their car! :x :x A few well directed obscenities soon got them on the move. :naughty: :naughty:

Now you may well ask what was the hold up on the other lane of the ramp……….well…….while the first lane was being taken up by goose #1, the second lane was being blocked by goose #2….now this guy couldn’t back a trailer……….he has gone off and removed the trailer from the car and is pushing it down the ramp. :lol: You can just imagine it one bloke trying to stop his trailer from just careering down the ramp and taking out all and sundry. It was like a German SS soldier goose-stepping down the ramp! :rofl: All the while this guys poor Missus is trying to stop the boat from floating off into the mangroves. :o He gets the trailer down to the waterline safely, now the poor wife has got the trailer and the boat to look after while he dawdles back up the ramp and backs the car down. :o Attaches the trailer and winches the boat on, a 30 minute task in total! :x

Fair dinkum, I took the boat down for a quick run, spent all of 10 minutes hooting around and then did donuts at the ramp for the best part of an hour waiting to get out. :|

At times I ask myself why is murder a crime!:roll: :lol:
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
Dex38
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dex38 »

Sounds like you had fun Blinky. :lol: :lol:

I saw one guy drive down and sit in his car on the ramp at the waters edge. To lazy to walk down the ramp. :shock:

I'm lucky my wife can back the car and boat no problems. She's put a few hecklers to shame backing the boat down Dinah Beach ramp whilst the rock show goes on around us.

Yesterday I phoned her up whilst I was on the water. I don't like leaving the car at the Elizabeth ramp. She arrives and backs the trailer in on que, I just drove straight up and we were on the trailer and up in the rig up area before you knew it. :smoking:

Can't wait for the Elizabeth and East Arm ramps to get sorted out.

Dex

Return to “Suggestions”