FFF merchandise ?

Make suggestions to improve this site
bj
Silver Member
Silver Member

FFF merchandise ?

Post by bj »

Just wondering if there are any thoughts for creating any FFF mercandise (Caps, Stubbie holders, Shirts, etc.) that only members of the site can purchase. I remember reading a while ago of people buying the FFF stickers for their boats even though they weren't members, resulting in some puzzled looks at boat ramps. Just thought if we could buy a cap or shirt we could easily recognise members out on the water... plus it would result in free advertising in photos.

Just a thought. :idea: :idea:

The Gene pool could use some Chlorine
Daisy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Daisy »

Great idea Bj, carn Matt that'd have to be a good earner. Maybe part proceeds to AFANT or li'l sick kids or me or something.
Happiness is having fishy fingers with a stiff rod in your hand!!!
The view expressed in this post is that of a self opinionated bullshitter and does not reflect that of the website owner, it's operators or anyone else for that matter.
bj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by bj »

"Happiness is having fishy fingers with a rod in your hand!!!"

Geez Daisy I'm glad that doesn't say "bent rod"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The Gene pool could use some Chlorine
Daisy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Daisy »

Me Too :grin: otherwise :cry:
Happiness is having fishy fingers with a stiff rod in your hand!!!
The view expressed in this post is that of a self opinionated bullshitter and does not reflect that of the website owner, it's operators or anyone else for that matter.
Andy Grey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Andy Grey »

got two of the long sleeved fishing shirts last week and the one for the dart board (livebaiter!, beast!) Na jokes its good quality gear, fast postagefrom the US. Gonna give em away to a couple of the local fishos in return for a few weekend fishes, yeah the things you gotta do when you aint got a boat!!.
http:www.andrewgreyphotography.com.au
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

got two of the long sleeved fishing shirts last week and the one for the dart board (livebaiter!, beast!) Na jokes its good quality gear, fast postagefrom the US. Gonna give em away to a couple of the local fishos in return for a few weekend fishes, yeah the things you gotta do when you aint got a boat!!.
That merchandise plug is worth a spot in my boat when you are in Darwin Andy :mrgreen:

Return to “Suggestions”