Brand New folks!!

Richieboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Brand New folks!!

Post by Richieboy »

G'day folks.
Well, as the title suggests I am brand new to the territory. I've been reading in the shadows but finally decided to get in on the act and register.
Looks like a great site with some great blokes who know alot about the fishing up here.
I'm originally up from Brisbane and now up here for work.
I've seen a few boys here on sites I've been a member of in Brissie so g'day boys. Also know a few lads who mentioned the site.
A bit about me.........
Loved chasing snapper on plastics in winter and in summer the only thing I'm passionate about are Jacks on lures. HB's, rubbers, fly it doesn't matter as long as Jacks are involved.
Looking forward to getting into a few barra and locating Jack haunts while I'm up here. Ordering a sticker ASAP so if ya see a green 4.35 Hornet Trophy with an E-tec and a bow mount Leccy on the front......chances are it's me at the console.
Cheers fellas,

Richie :cheers:

Mad KEEN!
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Welcome to the FFF RB.... great place it is too :grin:

Craig at got one has the FFF stickers on the shelf...seen them there today..no need to order them :mrgreen:

I see you ran into slayer already (at sadgroves creek)... you will see plenty of us out on the water VERY soon with the rain we have had :grin: If ya see a goodwin long boat out there drop over and say hello..that will be me :mrgreen:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
SMITHY
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by SMITHY »

welocome to the territory richieboy,dont be shy to aks anyone anything here as all the guys like to help as much as we can :mrgreen:
They say time is money, I dont have much money cause my times spent fishing
Richieboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Richieboy »

Thanx for the welcomes guys. I'll be looking to meet more guys on any up coming M&G's etc.
Until then it's just fishing and waiting till I get the camera back so I can get a few pics in.
Cheers,

Richie
Mad KEEN!