G.day all newby here

mariner_22
Gold Member
Gold Member

G.day all newby here

Post by mariner_22 »

Hey fellas am moving to Darwin in January from the Gold Coast and can't wait to get stuck into some fishing in your beautiful part of the world. I am a bit out of my depth and would appreciate any help I can get from the locals and would be keen to tee up with some members to head out on the water. I look forward to getting stuck into some serious fishin cant wait till then

Cheers

Francis

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

................... I'm sure you will be able to twist someones arm to wet a line with you

:cheers: ................ :cheers: ............... :cheers: .............. :cheers: ................... :cheers: ................. :cheers: ................ :cheers:

.................... i'll look forward to reading about your adventures

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

:sailing:
Kevin Kevinson
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Kevin Kevinson »

hey francis,

do yourself a favour and get hold of the Fish Finder magazine. it will give you a chance to do heaps of 'homework' before you get up here :mrgreen:

be warned, it will get you pretty fired up for the move. :grin:
Cheers

KK (aka Hilly)

and then you nod your head like your saying YES to every beat...
(Homer J Simpson on listening to rock music)
seafarer
Seadog
Seadog

Post by seafarer »

have fun up their more fish and less people and your first runoff in march i am sure u wont forget :mrgreen:
"hold on "
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

YO Francis as KK said get a copy of the mag... then when you get here let us all know as I am sure we can get a few boat ho's to show you a few spots and technical things :mrgreen:

90% of the people on here are more than happy to lend a hand...myself included :mrgreen:

welcome to the FFF by the way :grin:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
mariner_22
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by mariner_22 »

Thanks boys I have a copy of the FFF magazine and have been studying it religiously. I have also been watching the Fishing North Australia series. Would definitely be keen to hook up with some members for a fish. Bring on the run-off can't wait.

Cheers

Francis
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

Welcome aboard mate, you'll love it up here :mrgreen:
Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....
stegser
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by stegser »

Hi all i'm also moving to darwin tomorow night :D
I think ive read every post on this forum since i joined and i cant wait to arrive.
Looking forward to getting too know you guys and gals. Cant wait for the run off :fishing:
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

Welcome boys, I hope you get as much enjoyment from FFF as I do.
Everything is here…..all you gotta do is ask.
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dodgyone »

mariner_22 wrote:Thanks boys I have a copy of the FFF magazine and have been studying it religiously. I have also been watching the Fishing North Australia series. Would definitely be keen to hook up with some members for a fish. Bring on the run-off can't wait.

Cheers

Francis
Fishing North Australia? Nah, Fishings much better than that up here. He just follows someone else around until they find fish. Fishing generally better than that up here. :wink:

:cheers:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
Shane Doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Shane Doevy »

Welcome fellas
dont think you will be dissappointed in either the fishing up here or the info that you will get from the people on this site.

Shane doevy
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Work is what i do to pay for fishing!!
mariner_22
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by mariner_22 »

Thanks for the encouragement guys It is good to know that you guys on here are happy to help out. Im sure I will have a ball up in NT fishing the many pristine areas available to you all. It will definitely be a change to fishing for snapper in Moreton bay and chasing bream and flatties in the Jumpinpin area. Can't wait Barra, threadies, Black Jew and big Golden snapper damn you guys have got it good.

Francis

Return to “Hi or Bye”