Hello all

Razor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Hello all

Post by Razor »

Ray is the name, am 51 this year, and been fishing the Southern Latitudes all of my life...Snapper Whiting, and some big Mulloway off the far West Coast beaches here in South Australia.

My Father was Ex Royal Australian Navy and introduced me to Fishing as a Kid, I went on to be an ardent Spear Fisherman for many years.

With the Great White Shark now Protected and increasing in numbers in our Southern Latitudes, my spear fishing days are well and truly over, but I have never lost the passion for Line Fishing, and am as enthusiastic as ever.

Myself and the Missus have been venturing North in recent years fishing for Tropical Spiecies....she is not a fisher person....she usualy hits the shopping Malls or the swimming Pool, while I hit the Charter Boats

You just simply cannot beat...Local Knowledge....when it comes to fishing new areas...we Fished Exmouth last year, and had a ball...next is the Northern Territory.....

Cheers to all

Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

Welcome Razor, you should be able to glean a fare whack of useful info from FFF for your trip through the Top End. :mrgreen:
First cab off the rank would be to get hold a Fish Finder book. :mrgreen:
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures

Return to “Hi or Bye”