Howdy Do

noundz

Howdy Do

Post by noundz »

G'day to you all,

My name is Torrent Hobbs, most people call me Hobbsy.

Have been watching this site for a while and tried to log on a couple of times but must have been doing something wrong. So I gave up for a while and decided to just look over it for a good read, untill I saw a post asking info on the 57 mile hole on the Roper, a spot I have fished a fair bit. Decided to mail Matt and he fixed up my error. Sorry to the fellow chasing info on the 57 mile, a bit late now as you have already been. Next time.

I was born in Katherine and lived there all my life until nearly 2 years ago where I now live in Groote Eylandt.

Have fished most of the rivers in the Katherine area Roper, Daly, the Vic, McArthur to name a few, chasing the mighty Barra. Now that I live on Groote it is mostly blue water fishing, something I am still trying to nut out but getting there.

Have found the site very interesting and will try to contribute where possible. Anyone after info on Katherine area or Groote for that matter I am willing to share.

Any how that's enough for now, a bit long and no emoticons (trying to figure how to use them)

Catch you later[/img]

dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dodgyone »

Welcome Noundz. Always great to see some reports coming from the more distant areas of the NT.
:cheers:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Groote

Post by Matt Flynn »

Great to have you on board Hobbsy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Hi or Bye”