BOZO soft plastics photo competition

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
nod
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by nod »

I wish my brain was big enough to keep up with technology.
I can,t even find which hole the camera plugs into!

karl mallinson
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by karl mallinson »

we was on our way home from the patches , nothing to speak about in the eskie. we came past the six mile bouy heading in the habour , we got off east point and the birds was about we seen a school out to the left . i said to my mate do you want a go at these tuna , but we was keen to get home so on we went. about 2 mins later strait in front was a school so we stoped picked up the bait caster with a 6 inch long popper on the end . first cast bang we are on about 10 min fight , in the boat we was happy chappys . we was keen for more 2 mins on and bang tuna out to the right , we headed up wind caster in hand first cast smash it hit like a train and pulled like one 2 , the bait caster was running out fast down to the backing . the chase was on about 15 mins later he was woren out and in the boat we was over the moon. we said we was happy home we go then 10 metres off the bow big school. picked the caster up first cast on then losted it then on again , 10 min fight in he won losted it so... bait caster with poppy 3 cast 4hook ups 2 fish . and one more thing garlic , lime , pepper , butter bl..dy beautful .........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by adam »

Nice work Karl :clap:

Did the exact same thing last Thursday, no fish at charles but two nice tuna on the way home, certainly saves the day, Awesome on the BBQ :cheers:
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Justin wins BOZOS lure pack

Post by Matt Flynn »

Justin wins a BOZOS lure pack for the best tuna photo on FFF.

Willo wins a BOZOS lure pack on the World Fishing Map for his markers.

BACK-CAST wins a BOZOS lure pack on AnglingAction (site is currently offline).

Please PM your postal details winners and I will send your BOZOS lure pack
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

............... Thank's Matt i fly to Darwin Frday night for another "tour of duty", i'll be gathering more video and getting my computer looked at as the video i have on file i don't seem to be able to use for some reason but when i get there i'm keen to give the BOZO'S a run and post some video and pic's of fish i catch with them CHEER'S............... :mrgreen:

:cheers: .......... :cheers: ............ :cheers: ........... :cheers: ........... :cheers: ............ :cheers: .......... :cheers: ............. :cheers: ............ :cheers:

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

:sailing:
justin
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by justin »

thanks Matt for picking me as the winner i almost won by default

and thanks for the comments on my catch FFF members best sports fish catch of my life so far and the lures make it even sweeter.
have to get out and catch some fish on those lures now. :grin:
Fishhard reel service a cast past the rest
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

BOZOS second winner

Post by Matt Flynn »

Other winner is Karl Mallinson, congrats :mrgreen: