Darwin Sounder Training

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
Richieboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Darwin Sounder Training

Post by Richieboy »

G'day guys,

just sharing some info below for those that may be interested. I've known and fished with Nick for over 20 years. When it comes to knowing and understanding your sounder to maximise its potential there's none better in the business than this guy.

I can attest to his knowledge, and I can tell you all, it's helped both my consistency and catch rate when it comes to all species. Check out his FB page, read the reviews and take advantage of this one-off visit. You won't be disappointed. Cheers,

Richie
TECH fishing 1.jpg
***Darwin dates for on water sounder training ***

I will be offering 1 on 1 on water sounder training in the comfort of your own boat. I work with all major brands. If you have any queries, please ask.

I'll be working out of Darwin Harbour
Dates I have available are

Sat 29th Apr
Sun 30th Apr
Mon 1st May
Sat 6th May
Sun 7th May

Tech Fishing is all about getting the most from your marine electronics to make your time on the water more enjoyable and productive.

• Learn how to understand all facets of sonar

• How fish mark up and why.

• How to identify different bottom densities.

• Shortcuts and how to best utilize the features and functions to suit the way you fish.

• Charts for navigation and waypoint management.

• How to put it all together in different fishing situations.

Everything is explained in easy to understand terms. Being 1 on 1 we work through the session at your speed and understanding so you learn and retain all the information.

If you would like to learn more or discuss how Tech Fishing can change the way you fish and the results you're currently getting, please feel free to send me a direct message to the Tech Fishing Facebook page or contact me during business hours via phone.

Spots are limited so dont hesitate to reserve your booking. If you miss out this trip and don't want to next time shoot me a message with your location and I can let you know prior to my next travels. 👍

Thanks
Nick Whyte
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mad KEEN!