kim
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by kim »

Gday All,
My name is Kim Wall,after viewing from the sidelines for awhile I signed up today,not that flash at driving a computer,so the whole posting thing was/is a bit intimidating.Im 45 yrs old,grew up in Katherine,did 9yrs in the navy and pulled the pin after a posting to the patrol boat base here in Darwin.Self employed now as electrical contractor,plan was to have more flexible work hours and go fishing when the conditions were right,plan not 100% succesful,too much work around!Generally fish with my girlfriend,she nags me to take her fishing continually,not the usual scenario.We prefer areas away from the crowds,Tiwis,Minimini,Coburg,Cape Don,NewYearand Mcluer islands etc.Closer to town we visit Vernons/Cape Hotham fairly regularly.We release almost all our fish,jacks however generally end up in the pan.Will follow up with a report on trip to bottom of Bathurst planned for this weekend,
Kim

Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

Goodonya Kim, Welcome.
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

.........if you need any pointers over there give us a yell, i'll be glad to help if i can
Mad Keen

How did your fishing trip go?

Post by Mad Keen »

G'day, Kim, I only joined up recently myself. Just wondering how your fishing trip in March went? :sailing: