Sleepy Joe

Make us laugh or cry out loud with your wicked wit.
ronje
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Sleepy Joe

Post by ronje »

Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President-Elect and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the state of the economy, we had to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This had really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers, [out of a total 321 vehicles] on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.

They voted for change...I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

Regards
Ronje
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Sleepy Joe

Post by theodosius »

Snore
slug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by slug »

Two hardcore trump supporters die and ascend to heaven. God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions. One of them says, “yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?”. God says, "my son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232”. After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one guy turns to the other and whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought”.
ronje
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ronje »

Luv it!

Can I use it?
Regards
Ronje
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Two hardcore trump supporters die and ascend to heaven. God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions. One of them says, “yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?”. God says, "my son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232”. After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one guy turns to the other and whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought”.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's not over yet, the timing of that assassination in Iran is interesting.

Yes Ron - Biden or Trump - in some ways six of one and half a dozen of the other.
ronje
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ronje »

Trump was less predictable than Biden is.

Israel has for years been watching Iran's progress on nuclear technology like a hawk. Israel was sending a message to Iran. Expect stepped up trouble in middle east.

I think Iran will become bolder now that they have Biden to deal with (as will China).

And "Rocket Man" will be keen to test the US resolve under Biden.

I think that we are in for some challenging times.
Regards
Ronje