G'day all

punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

G'day all

Post by punter »

G'day to all you fishos. I'm James, live down on the Daly at Woolianna and don't mind a bit of fishing, shooting and the odd cold ale. Been down here for six months and just got my first boat, learning about the whole setup all the time and just love being here. Catch up with some of you blokes in the not to distant future.

PS We sell ice at the Wooli School to raise money for the kids, help us out if you can, thanks, James.

Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....
harmsey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by harmsey »

welcome punter :mrgreen: im sure all members will be happy to help support the school. love the daly and we stay at wolliana quite often, great set up and freindly people. what is your connection with the school??

:cheers: harmsey
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

Mate, the missus and I are the teachers out here. She's the teaching principal and teaches T-3 and I teach 3-7 and try to help out where I can. She is a territory girl and I've been here for about 10 years but primarily in Darwin. Hadn't taught for about 15 years until I got conned back into it and despite the terrible holidays I actually love my job :cool: .

Great life and great people down here!
Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....
max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by max »

Gday Punter,welcome to the forum .Where exactly is the school down there and what days and hours can ice be got at .
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

G'day Max, the ice is available 24 hours every day of the year. Just follow the signs into the undercover area of the school and use the honesty box and help yourself to the ice in the freezer. We have it spotlight at night, just watch out for the cane toads!

Woolianna School is on Woolianna rd 5km from the turn off, just short of the Banyan Farm on the road to Sinclair's, Woolianna on the Daly and Brown's, all of which provide camping/accomodation to varying degrees.

Talladega Nights.....
Tiwi Storm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiwi Storm »

g'day James, sorry mate, never saw this thread before.. nice to see ya :naughty: :mrgreen: :fishing:

been doin any bushbashin lately? :angel: :cheers: :rofl:
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

Yes mate, not like that other place which is rapidly deteriorating into a similar place to it's first cousin, ask Wombat! :wink:

Talladega Nights.....
Tiwi Storm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiwi Storm »

lol.. yeah mate, gotcha :grin: :grin:

Return to “Hi or Bye”