Lowrance HDS9 Live winner

North Australian FISH FINDER TM is printed again in 2024.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Lowrance HDS9 Live winner

Post by Matt Flynn »

Congrats to Amy Tesch of Coffs Harbour, she has won a Lowrance HDS9 Live unit in a promotion by North Australian FISH FINDER 2019/21.

Congrats again Amy!

Other readers, dont despair, another unit will be given away on March 1, 2021, the coupon is in the book, just send it in for a chance to win.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amyaus

Re: Lowrance HDS9 Live winner

Post by Amyaus »

THANKYOU so much to North Australian Fish Finder. This is awesome. My partner and I love our fishing and this will be fantastic as we are still using the Lowrance HDS7. Thankyou to Matt Flynn for the phone call. Hugs to you for the lovely surprise. I have never won anything this big before, I am over the moon. It will get plenty of use, as will your book, as we go from marlin fishing, out to the reefs and up the rivers, all in a 6 metre boat. Your book is so very helpful, especially when going to new areas. Many thanks to Northern Australian Fish Finder and Matt Flynn.
Amy Tesch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ˜™
Edo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Edo »

nice work on the win mate.......congrats
Edo
Amyaus

Post by Amyaus »

Thankyou so much Edo. I am super excited. I can't wait to receive it!!! Amy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Sorry for late reply, been offline with a broken modem.

Thanks for entering the comp Amy, you are deserving winner, I know that HDS9 unit is going to be used often :mrgreen:

Another unit will be given away in March 2021, just send your coupons in for a chance to win folks.
Amyaus

Post by Amyaus »

Amyaus wrote: ↑Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:12 pm Received my sounder today. THANKYOU so much to North Australian Fish Finder. This is awesome. My partner and I love our fishing and this will be fantastic as we are still using the Lowrance HDS7. Thankyou to Matt Flynn for the phone call. Hugs to you for the lovely surprise. I have never won anything this big before, I am over the moon. It will get plenty of use, as will your book, as we go from marlin fishing, out to the reefs, up the rivers, and to dams as well all in a 6 metre boat. Your book is so very helpful, especially when going to new areas. It is a must have. Many thanks to Northern Australian Fish Finder and Matt Flynn.
Amy Tesch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ˜™
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
al57
Seadog
Seadog

Post by al57 »

congrats on the win amy,i have the hds9 and you will love it