Live bait

Your home if you fish from anything that isn't floating.
Eman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Live bait

Post by Eman »

Went fishing with a mate the other day, the original plan was get some live bait in the morning and head to woods inlet and chase Barra. So I got up nice and early and headed to buffalo creek to grab some bait. Other than sandflies and a truck load of people heading out to shoal bay to try and catch some money, nothing. On a last attempt to get some mullet I had one more cast next to the ramp. As I started pulling in the net something big and silver went nuts in my net just as my net got stuck on a rock. After pulling my net apart trying to get this fish in which at this stage was only hanging on with a strand of my net wrapped accord it’s gills. I chucked my keys on the bank and jumped in, 63 cm Barra. With my net in tatters and a lecture heading my at the cost of my hobby I chucked my live bait in the Ute and bolted. Instead of going to woods inlet we kinda got distracted with the big schools of Tuna and mackerel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Live bait

Post by jeffish »

Unlucky Bazza , and plenty of action :mrgreen:
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Live bait

Post by Matt Flynn »

Nice work Eman :mrgreen: