FFF Seadogs 2018 - Round 9 - Barra and Threadfin

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: FFF Seadogs 2018 - Round 9 - Barra and Threadfin

Post by Lats » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:51 am

Slight upgrade to an 88cm caught on a Reidys Big Ass B52 in Kryptonite
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:12 am

Flickin4em wrote:Just Wait a sec people.......

I have a Late entry for Octobers round as I was caught without the current November paper as we left civilization in the 0100 ish ultra early hours of the 1st Nov ... anyway this fish is only a slight 4 point upgrade from my lowly 76cm LB which I've been trying to beat from a few months back :mrgreen: if it still even counts that'd be awesome :?

BTW It was caught in an estuary to the East of darwin on a rob gaden barra classic :rofl:

Genuinely Sorry about the late entry though fellas. :| surely theres a better system than the paper Matt? ?? Pdf pic of the round released at midnight on the last day of the previous round maybe ? Just a suggestion for next year.
Wasn't it caught in November?

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Flickin4em » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Thats correct Lats but I had already queried this situation months ago where you are already out of range when the 1st of the months paper comes out and was instructed by Matt to use the newspaper you have and enter it into the previous rounds section.

Ask him if you want craig . But like I've said its only for a pissy 4 points anyway. :D

Guess we'll see when the updated scores hit the scene. ....eventually :?

So when was yours caught and why did it take 3 days after the round finished for you to enter it then mate???
Proudly supporting quality products by: LED Lenser, Lightforce, GoPro, Samsung, Lifeproof, Shimano, G.Loomis, Berkley, Owner, Rapala, Yozuri, Samaki, Storm, Zerek and Zman :)

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:43 pm

I went fishing on the 31st Oct and come home this morning on the 3rd. You can ask MR126 who seen me first thing on the morning of the 1st who I told of my 88cm the previous day.

How I thought it worked is if you fish over the change of month you can use the previous months paper and put the fish in the new months round. I.E. you can use your October paper but since the fish was caught in November it's entered as a November catch. But I could be wrong

I was just asking mate. Don't be so defensive

jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:18 am

So what size is it Flick??? poor brag mat shot , nose is way off the mark . :fishy:

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:10 pm

I was forewarned of these late ones, my understanding tho is that late entries for a month would be entered in the previous round with the old paper, apologies if I have not described accurately previously.

Let me know if this works.

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Round 9 results attached, apologies again for the delay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.