a big thank you brilliant service

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
al57
Seadog
Seadog

a big thank you brilliant service

Post by al57 »

on arriving back home from top end ,i would like to put a big thank you out to the men that helped me with some info for my trip and also Craig and staff at Craig fishing warehouse .he was super helpful with what i was looking for ,gave a complete stranger a disscount on his lures and threw in a new bling classic for me to try down here in hervey bay ,couldnt help enough .that is the kind of old fashioned service that keeps people going back and makes them tell other fishoes to use this shop . i will be using him for fishing gear online even being in qld .on another note complete opposite at outdoor world in darwin city,just a number if you werent known .

jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: a big thank you brilliant service

Post by jeffish »

Good to see a compliment about good service :mrgreen: I shop at both these stores and have never had any issues ,if anything I would rate the service from Outdoor a bit better . Yes fishing shops can be a bit "clicky" till they get to know you , which isn't good for the one off customers . :o
Captain6979
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Captain6979 »

I've shopped at fishing and outdoor world for 17 years, and they've been great since day 1, and I've been into Craigs once, and also great service. N trust me, the more you shop, and the friendlier you are, the discounts are abundant..
Captain6979
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Captain6979 »

I've found that if you want to be a number, BCF is the go. ;) Sean and Jason at Anaconda are also really helpful since my first time in there as well.
NinjaFish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NinjaFish »

Need to run a poll on favourite tackle shops and why.

I've always had excellent service from both but will admit I use Craigs' during the week and Fishing & Outdoor World on the weekends, BFC for specials or because I'm going past.

Both shops will beat BFC prices and are always cheaper when it comes to the regular off the shelf stuff.
al57
Seadog
Seadog

Post by al57 »

yep i do agree with the more you shop there the better it is ,just great to see awesome service first up in a tackle store which is a rarity now days .
MR126
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MR126 »

I found Fishing and Outdoor world to best tackle store in Darwin. I always had great service there.
al57
Seadog
Seadog

Post by al57 »

thats all we ask for .is a bit of quality service and a freindly fella behind the counter .yep must have got a bad day fella at outdoor world.