what brand of camera

Put your poll about non-fishing topics here.

what brand of camera do you have ???

cannon
7%
Fuji
No votes
JVC
No votes
Kodac
27%
Samsung
No votes
Ricoh
7%
Nikon
7%
Pentax
13%
Sony
20%
Poloroid
No votes
Vivitar
No votes
Casio
No votes
Panasonic
No votes
other
20%

Total votes: 15

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

what brand of camera

Post by back-cast »

........what brand of camera do you have ???

........what type of camera do you have, SLR, digital, ect

........what is your favourite photo ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

temp
Seadog
Seadog

Post by temp »

I use an Olympus MJU300 all weather digital. Its only a 3.2mega pixel but it takes some nice shots. I must admit I'd love an SLR, in particular the Canon EOS400D. As for th efavourite pic, this one taken in Tassie releasing a beautiful little brook trout rates pretty highly, just love the colours in them.
Cheers
Craig
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

..........that's a great shot....... :applause: :applause: :applause:

:applause: .......... :applause: ........... :applause: ............. :applause: ................ :applause:
Bankso.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Bankso. »

I've got a olympus 725 the 5 metres waterproof,1.5 metres shock proof it a great little camera that can go pretty much anywhere you go. the only thing is that it does need more optical zoom but other than that its pretty good.

p.s this is one of my favourite pictures at the moment.

Bankso
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

..........that is a great looking shot "Bankso" & i new i was forgetting a popular brand of camera and the two pics posted so far, are from Olympus camera's, there are many other brands to, that's how it goes

:cheers: ......... :cheers: ......... :cheers: .......... :cheers: ........... :cheers: ......... :cheers: ........... :cheers:
BEAR
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BEAR »

I have a little pentax optio WP, 6mp it's water proof and dustproofand suits me down pat when I go fishing or hunting
Andy Grey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Andy Grey »

Ricoh R3 28 to 200mm, 7.1 optical zoom. Awesome macro as you can see below 5.1Mp. Only thing is it would be better if it was waterproof and dust proof. Looking at the Olympus 770 but $$$$!
http:www.andrewgreyphotography.com.au
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

camera

Post by dodgyone »

Same as Bear. Pentax Optio WP for me. Great little camera. Have the wrist strap attached to the bag so that it floats as well. Found that the hard way when it was lost 1st day out in Buley Rockholes. :roll:

Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.