Fishing Drone for sale

Barramundi, saratoga, sooties and more. For dam fishing, use the dam forums below.
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Fishing Drone for sale

Post by Once Bitten »

Awesome UAV is the perfect fisherman's tool, powerful, simple to operate and reliable with intuitive Smart Sots inspired by cinema pilots. All you need is a GoPro camera (attached images with GP Hero4 for display purposes only) to get perfect shots every time!

This drone package has all you need to get in the air immediately and taking those shots you've always wanted (from the air!). All you need is your own GoPro and smart phone / tablet and you're off.

The SOLO has heaps of built in programmed flight and picture modes that give you the opportunity to make your shots look professional. Modes include: Orbit; Follow Me; Selfie; Cable-Cam and others.

This is a very stable drone with its built in GPS which basically means you can let go of the controls (windy conditions or not) and it will hover in the same place!

The drone has a base range of 1km which is expandable to over 2 km with an aerial upgrade. Plenty of range to sus out those fishing spots by air.

This package includes the following:
- 1 x 3DR Solo drone
- 1 x 3DR Flight Controller
- 2 x 5200mah 3DR Batteries ( provides 20mins flight time each battery - new $130 each)
- 2 x full sets of 3DR propellers ( 8 in total)
- 1 x 3DR 3 Axis Gimbal (New $200)
- Chargers for both the controller and the batteries
- 1 x customised heavy duty / waterproof tough travel carry case for all the gear (new $350)
- Basic tool kit

Selling up as I have one too many of these awesome rigs! The item/s are in very good condition and are all fully functional.

I am happy to take serious buyers for a demo flight nearby if needed.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/drone-rev ... ne-review/

https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=6KGJAM

https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=qxLE9J

These units came out 2 years ago valued at $2000 plus (without all the extras) asking $1050 on Gumtree, however offering it at a lower $950 to FFF members. PM me if interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Fishing Drone for sale

Post by Once Bitten »

Bump.

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Fishing Drone for sale

Post by Once Bitten »

Sold, sold, sold!!!