Redclaw and cherabin recipe. Pat pending..... LOL!

Show off your best recipes or grab one here and impress your partner.
goldfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Redclaw and cherabin recipe. Pat pending..... LOL!

Post by goldfish »

Step 1 catch the redclaw or cherabin. ...easier said than done sometimes.

Step 2 . Heat up a bit of olive oil in the pan 'till it's smokin hot.

Step 3. Add a clove of crushed garlic or 2 for a few min then remove it and throw it in the bin.

Step 4. Add the cherabin or redclaw tails with the poop removed.

Step 5 . Simmer with the addition of a diced half an onion and a decent dollop of sweet chilli and a few diced habaneros or ghost chillis if you are game enough.

Step 5. Sample a few they should be done by the 3 min mark depending on the amount you have ....

Step 6. Serve over a bed of fried rice and a side of salad if you could be bothered taking the time to cut it up ... quite often i have a side of rum cans to go with the haul...

Step 7. Get the spear and go and get some more the limit is 30 each these days or 10 cherabin and 20 redclaw at the Daly. I eat a decent amount then bag out before i head home way too good on the chew to waste them on poxy powertail or sharks as livies ...

:drinking8:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tight lines 'n' keep the shiny side up people.
mako
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Redclaw and cherabin recipe. Pat pending..... LOL!

Post by mako »

How to Saute Anything...including Redclaw...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uin2EgUVnps...start at 3:47...this is a video from an online cooking course.