Waeco 95lt fridge/freezer

t.j.p
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Waeco 95lt fridge/freezer

Post by t.j.p »

Hey guys.
Does anyone on here have a 95lt waeco fridge freezers?
Doing the cape for a month and looking at getting one of these soon when the prices are right.
I have always been an engel man, but my 40lt is busted and need a bigger one for the trip. The low height suits my ute setup better than an 80lt engel and having plenty of freezer space for meat and pre cooked meals suits the misso. She is a bit of a health nut so kryovacing and taking meals is a bit of a must haha

Any ideas on what the power draw is like. Pros/cons? !I think waeco are good enough these days but just after anyone's experience, not so much opinions. Have dual battery and will be getting a solar panel.
Cheers in advance guys!

deepblack
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Waeco 95lt fridge/freezer

Post by deepblack »

Early days but I love mine. Get two days off a fully charged 130 amp hour battery without any extra charging input.
North Shore Reel Service 0400494401.
mickkk
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mickkk »

I have had one for just over a year. bl..dy nice. I used to have two waeco cfx35 l. This one is much bigger, and uses less then 1/2 of the power of my old set up.
I can't get it to connect to wifi, but only just tried it the other day, and have not missed it so far.
t.j.p
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by t.j.p »

Cheers guys for the responses. That's good enough for me to go and get one hah! Cheers
mickkk
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mickkk »

Seen one for sale on face book for 1200, one year old. You should be able to get one for 1500 new, with bag when sales are on
grumpy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by grumpy »

Mate i just bought an 80 ltr KickAss fridge check them out they are well made in Australia. Took 7 days delivered to my door and was cheaper by far than the rest.

cheers grumpy
A mans boat is a sign of his strengths and weaknesses???? (and wealth)