Dundee

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Dundee

Post by AM »

Ramp must bad does anybody fish there now or just not posting? bl..dy hell we just had Easter and not a report to be seen on Dundee

jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Dundee

Post by jabsy »

I had a mate go to the finniss on friday for a donut, he was going to go bluewater on saturday but hurt his back.

I'm taking the kids there on friday night for a fish, head up to Roche and Bass for a look i think.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Dundee

Post by balou »

Hi AM I took the family down for the long weekend...

Fished Friday with the kids Roches and long lost for 4 hours. The oldest girl 9 got a jewie to a meter on her own and kids got a couple goldies and trickies.

Fished Saturday with the nephews who drove down for the day while kids hanged out with the mrs at my mate place on the beach. Condition was perfect and we went straight to sail city on day break. We landed 5 coral trout, a 5-6kg red and 3 nice size China man which was a first for me. We got 7 mackerel about a meter and 8 goldies in closer to blaze on the way home.

My mate killed the pig out at long lost Saturday with big cob, Big Macs , trouts, goldies and 7 big long tail tuna.

Saw afew sails smashing baits on the back from blaze to the ramp ,directly out from the mouth of the Finniss. No gear on board to chase them and a couple of locals said they been seeing the same in last 2-3 weeks.

Condition was perfect all weekend and most people got fish. They had 3 traffic controllers there but no turned up. We launched and retrieved with 10 mins for both days and the carpark was nearly empty Friday and slight more Saturday..

The worst Easter crowd I ever seen.... maybe that low scared everyone off.