SHADY

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: SHADY

Post by jabsy »

wazdog wrote:Yeah your right fish4me123, I mentioned on this forum that I use Velvet Soap (which is natural) to catch Cherabin and got abused by some bloke telling me that i was destroying the environment of the fish and to stop it straight away. You have to be careful what you say as there are a lot of keyboard warriors on this site that apparently know everything.

You didn't get abused, you got educated.

It probably made no difference to your attitude on what is good and not good for the waterways anyway. You still think its natural for gods sake....

nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

jabsy wrote:
You didn't get abused, you got educated.

It probably made no difference to your attitude on what is good and not good for the waterways anyway. You still think its natural for gods sake....
:applause: :applause: I laughed when i saw that too.

Like i used to tell people being natural isnt always a good thing
Arsenic, Mustard Gas, Cyanide, Strychnine and Ricin are all natural substances - but deadly

Soap isn’t natural no matter what they say on the packet.
Having said that, i dont think a cake of soap is going to do any harm but with a thousand people using a cake each, well that may make a difference.
wazdog
Seadog
Seadog

Post by wazdog »

Thanks for your comment Jabsy, thus i say very little on this site now becuase everyone has their own opinion!!!!!