Let's see your rig

Dinger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Let's see your rig

Post by Dinger »

Fibreglass, you wont go back to ally RB, nice setup. Just need cover to go to trailer all round & shadecloth underneath to stop stone chips.

Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

ghound wrote:
Just got the new wrap on, can't praise Josh and the crew at Bigfish Australia enough!
Hi Blinky

How much prep is involved to get a wrap?. Will it stick to a painted hull?

Ghound
Depends how much you want to spend........I pulled all the old stickers off and cleaned the residue myself, it saved me quite a few hours in labour $$$.
They'll do it if you don't want to.

No problem sticking to existing paint, any deep gouges would need to be blended.
Plate sides give the best results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
Mudwarrior
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Mudwarrior »

Cat has gone to WA so a new tinnie has been bought in to replace it. Still yet to hit the wet stuff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThreeLittleFish
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ThreeLittleFish »

IMG_0793.jpg
Black Pearl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gusart
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by gusart »

The Tin Tart is a 6.6m cairns custom bridge deck mer cruiser 4.3 . 300l tank
radrad

Post by radrad »

Picked up this Black Arrow from a bloke in Port Hedland last weekend, it's 6.5 overall and built like a brick sh**house, a bit of a fiddle with the electrics and some carpet she's a good thing. :D

The name on it is Code 227 and apparently started out its life on Groote Eylandt owned by a policeman on the island, I'm told that "code 227" means "overtime" :catch: .

Happy wife happy life

:cheers:
radrad
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Nice looking boat radrad
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dick »

New boat, be it second hand. Everything including the kitchen sink on board in this shot
Regards Dick
Jeno
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Jeno »

I like it mate...honest little boat those ones!
No matter where you go, there you are!
ratchet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by ratchet »

The Stabicraft Dinghy shown previously has been upgraded to the current 5m Cairns Custom Craft Centre Console, running a F100 Yamaha and Furuno GP1870F FCV 627
Great allround boat; family is loving it

ew?usp=sharing[/img]
al57
Seadog
Seadog

Post by al57 »

here is my 4.5 quinnie topender ,60hp yammy i use it for everything from fresh to chasin marlin on the flats to reef fishin
Gibbsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Gibbsy »

Well here’s mine a 5.35 sea jay tropic, 90hp Honda, 80lb minn Kota. Had deck modified late last year. Good solid rig
got-none
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by got-none »

It’s been a long time since I posted due to a lack of fishing and getting my own business off the ground.

I sold my old cruise craft some time ago and have had a few tinnies since but always missed going offshore in comfort and I seen this cruise craft explorer up for sale so I snapped it up just in time for the dry season.

It’s a 550 explorer with a 150 4 stroke Yamaha.
Can’t wait to troll the teasers out the back off of Dundee :drinking5:
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" -Albert Einstein-
Captain6979
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Captain6979 »

This be my ancient Clark 3.9m flat-bottomed punt.. powered along by a hefty 3.5 Tohatsu. I also have a 54lb water snake electric for the front..;) The maiden voyage to Lee Point is on the morrow.
richonurse
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by richonurse »

G'day everyone longtime lurker and first time poster. Just bought a 2019 Quintrex topender 450 SC. 60hp Yamaha, four stroke, motor guide xi5 up front and a Lowrance HDS Live 7. Plan to fish around the Rose River and adjacent areas for Barra, jacks, Goldies etc etc. Had a Stacer Northern Fisher before this one but sold it when my job took me to Central Australia. Looking forward to its arrival.

Return to “Boats, Motors, Vehicles & Trailers”