Boat cut adrift

Tell us about boat ramp vandals, crab pot share farmers, and others who snatched your tackle.
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Boat cut adrift

Post by jeffish »

Bastards
Andy Grey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Andy Grey »

Drifted onto rocks.....$3k damage? must have been drifting pretty fast. Still not good and I guess they will never catch the mongrels. Need more CCTV cameras in town and at Boat Ramps thats for sure.
http:www.andrewgreyphotography.com.au
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

they must have p...ed someone off! or just some nutter wandering around the place. scary either way that people would do this
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

Andy Grey wrote:Drifted onto rocks.....$3k damage? must have been drifting pretty fast. Still not good and I guess they will never catch the mongrels. Need more CCTV cameras in town and at Boat Ramps thats for sure.

Its a 9 ton boat mate! Sit a 9 ton on rocks for an hour or so and see what happens!!
frigging lucky it wasnt $300,000 damage.
Unfortunately nothing is safe in Darwin, town is full of fukwits with no respect for people's property.
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
Jeno
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Jeno »

Hemi wrote:
Andy Grey wrote:Drifted onto rocks.....$3k damage? must have been drifting pretty fast. Still not good and I guess they will never catch the mongrels. Need more CCTV cameras in town and at Boat Ramps thats for sure.

Its a 9 ton boat mate! Sit a 9 ton on rocks for an hour or so and see what happens!!
frigging lucky it wasnt $300,000 damage.
Unfortunately nothing is safe in Darwin, town is full of fukwits with no respect for people's property.
You got that right mate!
No matter where you go, there you are!
Andy Grey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Andy Grey »

Fair nuff Jeno. Yeah it's pretty bad up here now, scared to leave my car at the local ramps and beach carparks these days let alone go to Saltwater arm or even more remote. Sad really can remember the days you didnt need to lock ya pushy up at Casuarina. Should be allowed to hunt these feral lowlifes.
http:www.andrewgreyphotography.com.au
slug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by slug »

Hemi wrote: Unfortunately nothing is safe in Darwin, town is full of fukwits with no respect for people's property.
If any of u mob think it's any better in any other Aussie city I want a pound or two of whatever you're on ...
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Spoke to a fellow from an area near Perth, he got out of there because he said there was too much aggro, road rage, bad attitudes etc. He didn't mention theft but I didn't ask.
Bushy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bushy »

And that's why I live out in the sticks.
Slug has it right though crime is bad everywhere now thanks to our very soft justice system.
Send these druggies to Indonesia see how they get on.
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

update -

Thanks to the Marine section of the Northern Territory Police and Australian Border Force for their work in assessing CCTV footage of the person and dinghy responsible for cutting the mooring lines of FLATBACK last Thursday 24 November 2016. If anybody was fishing on Stokes Hill Wharf between 10.22 and 10.26 pm that night your memories of any dinghy action in Kitchener Bay will be appreciated. Similarly, if anybody has any information that might assist in putting a name to the face and the dinghy that is on the footage, please contact Crime Stoppers NT.

Id expect an arrest very soon over this matter as things are progressing well.
I know the issue of boat registration is always a heated debate, however when it comes to crime and the protection of people's livelihoods, simple registration can make all the difference.
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.