search engine for FFF site

Make suggestions to improve this site
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

search engine for FFF site

Post by back-cast »

.........this site is getting so big with so many threads & posts that if you want to use something for reference unless you take note of which topic it is in you can loose track fairly easilly, i even have trouble finding my own, how would a search engine for the site be, so you can type in the infomation you would like to find and you get back the matching info just a thought for you Matt

:cheers: ......... :cheers: ........ :cheers: ....... :cheers: .......... :cheers: ......... :cheers: ......... :cheers:

Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

BC, there's a "search" button in the top left hand corner of the page, next to the "FAQ, memberlist & usergroups" buttons.
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

........thanks Blinky you learn something new everyday at least this thread might serve the purpose of pointing it out to other people who did'nt know about it as well, just goes to show how big this site is, i could'nt even find the search engine

:bonk: ........ :bonk: ......... :bonk: ......... :bonk: ......... :bonk: .......... :bonk: ......... :bonk: .......... :bonk:
A_Nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by A_Nomad »

Yep BC, was reading your thread, thinking great post, have looked for the search before and never seen it. Cheers for pointing it out Blinky.
My misses would say, open ya eyes and stop having a blokes look.
Cheers,
Brad
><((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ...NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.
¸¸ .··.¸¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY .¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

A_Nomad wrote: My misses would say, open ya eyes and stop having a blokes look.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I know exactly what you’re saying………..I call it a “Kyrrie Lookâ€ÂÂ
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
slug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by slug »

Anyone have any idea if there is an Advanced search facility?

e.g It is a common search convention that when putting quotes ( " " or ' ' ) around the string of words the search will only return results for exact matches.

I want to search for Fish Reef - if I search for "fish reef" I get mega posts containing fish & reef separately!!!

Does anyone know how to search specifically for a term or string of words :???: