USA primaries

Make us laugh or cry out loud with your wicked wit.
ronje
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

USA primaries

Post by ronje »

Ya just gotta love the yanks! Who said they don't have a sense of humour?

https://www.facebook.com/snl/videos/101 ... 3/?fref=nf

Regards
Ronje
mickkk
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: USA primaries

Post by mickkk »

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat ... nref=story

I think this is even funnier, it's a few years old, but probably more relevant now then when he made this speech. the president tore him a new one, and he just had to sit there whilst the whole room were in stitches.

https://www.facebook.com/LastWeekTonigh ... nref=story
This one is 30 mins long but well worth a watch, I watched it twice. Funny as but also very true.
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them, look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh, my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy, but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."
ronje
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ronje »

On a par with Donald Rumsfeld a few years ago?

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know.

We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know that we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.[1]

The worrying part was that I thought the quote made sense when I first heard it.
Regards
Ronje
Melv
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Melv »

It would all be very funny if it wasn't so serious. Be afraid, very afraid.................

:cheers:

Melv
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

Melv wrote:It would all be very funny if it wasn't so serious. Be afraid, very afraid.................
:cheers:
Melv
Part of me hopes that he is elected and it's an absolute disaster. Only because it might force democracy to wake up and realise that we need a real alternative and change from the status quo.
Rug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Rug »

US politics would be a whole lot funnier if our leaders didn't have us wedged so far up the Yanks arse.
Smile and the world smiles with you, fart and your all alone.
Rug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Rug »

US politics would be a whole lot funnier if our leaders didn't have us wedged so far up the Yanks arse.
Smile and the world smiles with you, fart and your all alone.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

8) 8)

Return to “Jokes”