G'day there

matty
Seadog
Seadog

G'day there

Post by matty »

Thought that after a few posts I'd better introduce myself. My name is Matt, been in the Territory for 20 years. Family has property in the Douglas/Daly area so spent a lot of time in that area. Still spend a lot of time down there and permanently have a small punt with 15hp and bow mounted electric down there and in the dry have a camp set up full time. Nothing better than drifting down flicking in crystal clear water with not a soul around. Now live in Darwin with my wife and three daughters! Serious testosterone imbalance in my house. Only just started getting into the fishing up here so the forum has been a huge help :bow: :bow: My wife and I own a business so time is precious but hopefully get into plenty of fishing this year. :catch:

Backlash
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Backlash »

Welcome Matty,

This is a good forum and I'm sure evryone will help you out all they can, hope you can find time with the business to get away for a fish every now and then.Dont be shy to ask for info................the guys on here are always ready to assist.

Once again welcome.

Cheers
Lash
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Yo Matty..... good to see you getting into the posting mate..... Been a while since we caught up :( If we can arrange our days off I will take you out for a fish )..... must be a bugger to have the boat there and no motor :cry:

Do you still get into the pig shooting???
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
matty
Seadog
Seadog

Post by matty »

That would be great 2 rods!! Don't remind me about the boat with no motor, hopefully Dodgy can fix that situation. I will have a look at his 40 tomorrow. I only get Saturday arvo and Sunday off at the moment but if I could get out on the silver slapper I would be stoked :mrgreen: As for the pigs I only got out there a couple of times last year when there was forage sorghum in the paddock then once I took some customers out with their dogs but I plan to hit them a bit harder this year. I did see a massive boar at the bottom of Boomjie Rd several times but never had the rifle ( that Murphy bloke again ) Forgot to mention my brother ( forum name- Dirty Steve) has moved to Broome so I will be pressing him for info on what's happening when he gets online again.Cheers

Return to “Hi or Bye”