Roman Nose Bull Terrier male pup for sale

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
siobhan88
Silver Member
Silver Member

Roman Nose Bull Terrier male pup for sale

Post by siobhan88 »

Hello,

Selling one beautiful little tan/white male roman nose bully. He is almost 8 weeks old and is micro chipped and will come fully vaccinated. His ears are beginning to stand up, they won't be fully up for another couple of weeks.

Mum is brindle & white and was bought for $1,200 and dad is pure white and was bought for $1,400. Dad has papers, mum doesn't (can show photos of mum's parents, all pure bred). Mum is half miniature bully and dad is normal sized bully. Mum only had two pups and the other little dude didn't survive hence only one to sell.

Both parents are great with kids and other dogs. Bully's need a lot of human attention and can not be left alone at home for days on end so need a family or owner who can give them lot's of love.

No good for pigging up here in the heat, would overheat very easily...

Looking for $1,000 for this little man (who we call Dougie) as you can see he is very cute and will be the most loyal partner in crime you can find! PM me or phone my partner Tas on 0418 457 757 if you would like to arrange a viewing.

Thank you Siobhan,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

because a bad days fishing ain't a bad day at all
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Roman Nose Bull Terrier male pup for sale

Post by balou »

Beautiful breed. Don't see many around anymore.

I had a brindle bully in the late 80s named nikki Taylor. She died at 15 totally deaf and 3/4 blind for the last 3 years. One of the most loyal dog I ever had.
siobhan88
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by siobhan88 »

Wow thats a good innings for a bully. Yes they are a special breed. Incredibly stubborn but loyal to their owner and love you more than no other :)
skotty74
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skotty74 »

I've had a couple, best doge ever couldn't recommend them highly enough. Would love to get this little fella but i just don't have the yard at home. If you breed again down the track I would be interested.
“The solution to any problem –work, love, money, whatever –is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be.” –John Gierach
siobhan88
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by siobhan88 »

sure! I will let you know.. we will breed her one more time in about 12 months.