Polarized fishing sunnies

Talk about the gear you can't afford and knots you can't tie.
Barratuesday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Polarized fishing sunnies

Post by Barratuesday »

Hey guys I'm heading to Darwin on the weekend and I'm in the market for a new pair of sunnies.

I normally buy spotters, however, I'm about as gentle as an axe murderer on my sunnies and it's becoming an expensive happier at $220 a pair.

What sunnies can you guys recommend at around the $100 mark?

any help appreciated.

BT

shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Polarized fishing sunnies

Post by shaggs »

Cancer foundation sunnies have done me well for years
The missus only slaps me a little if I loose them and I can buy six pairs a year for the same price as the top brands
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Polarized fishing sunnies

Post by olfart »

Got EYRES at Atom supply. Fully polarised and best of all...THEY FLOAT. Around $60. can be worn onsite as safety specs as well. 8)
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.