Let's see your rig

dan willard
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by dan willard »

thanks for that landlocked , they certainly look the part. cant wait to try one out when i get back :grin:

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

..........i'm just starting to get this nippy little outfit the way i want it, i've still got a couple of minor thing's i want to do to it, like raise the free-board a little bit & the transom needs to be re-inforced so i can fit a bigger Suzuki, i like to be first down the river
...........tell me what you think fella's as i'm open to any constructive criticism or idea's on how i can make my little beauty even better than it already is, jealousy is a curse fella's......... :naughty:

:smoking: ........... :smoking: ............... :smoking: .............. :smoking: ............. :smoking: ................ :smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gold Can
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Gold Can »

BC,
Just savin up for one of these!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The way to a fishermans heart is through his fly!!
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

............mate they are Quality out-fit's :mrgreen: i'll get there one day :grin:

.............i really like the one with the observation deck
thetimsons
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by thetimsons »

7.4 metere noble sportfish
for more pics go to www.webshots.com and search for edgerapa
Last edited by thetimsons on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DNO62
Seadog
Seadog

Post by DNO62 »

G'day thetimpsons,

I checked out your photos on the other site. What was the story behind the submerging of edgerapa 2?

DNO
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

DNO62 wrote:G'day thetimpsons,

I checked out your photos on the other site. What was the story behind the submerging of edgerapa 2?

DNO

bl..dy hell... what happened..... I was nearly in tears just looking at the pic's :cry: :cry:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
thetimsons
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by thetimsons »

well we were at bare sand island in bynoe harbour and we parked the boat in the channel for the night and as the tide went down the boat stuck to the mud and as the tide came in the boat filled up and sat there like a sinker. but the rebuild was good and it is back on the water ready to catch some fish!!
______
eddy
_______
:fishing:
S.N.A.F.U.
Silver Member
Silver Member

SEAJAY 4.55 HAVEN SPORTS

Post by S.N.A.F.U. »

Picked this up on Friday. It's a Seajay 4.55m Haven Sports side console. Honda 50.
Situation Normal All F@#ked Up

Damn I Feel Violated
elkerr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Your rig

Post by elkerr »

Hey SNAFU,
how do you find your boat. My Father-in-law bought one. I find that getting it on the trailer somtimes is hard, being side console it tends pop off the rollers when you drive it on. Everything else is excellent though.
Cheers Ellen Kerr :cheers:
Reel women do it better
Dex38
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dex38 »

Nice rig S.N.A.F.U.

The 4.55 is a nice size boat and the 4 stroke will help out on getting some range for you.
S.N.A.F.U.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Your rig

Post by S.N.A.F.U. »

elkerr wrote:Hey SNAFU,
how do you find your boat. My Father-in-law bought one. I find that getting it on the trailer somtimes is hard, being side console it tends pop off the rollers when you drive it on. Everything else is excellent though.
Cheers Ellen Kerr :cheers:
Ellen
I have only had it on the water once so far but managed to drive it straight up on the trailer with no problem and that was at Buffalo Ck on Saturday night with an out going tide. Not owning a side console before i found it easy as i could see the edge of the trailer and just lined it up from there.
But I have only had a tiller steer before As far as the boat handling I couldn't fault it. The Honda 50 was really fuel efficient. We spent the whole day in Shoal Bay, trolling Meckitts and a quick spin out to the rock and the fuel gauge hardly moved.

Matt

Dex,
Cheers mate. Still I wouldn't mind swapping for your GS. :grin:
Situation Normal All F@#ked Up

Damn I Feel Violated
DNO62
Seadog
Seadog

Post by DNO62 »

Hey S.N.A.F.U,

NICE!!!!! Have you worked a name for it yet!!!!
How about I'm Actually 29 :grin: :grin:

DNO
ambigua
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hay, that rig looks like mine.

Post by ambigua »

Great boat. I have had a TABS now for about 3 mouths love it. Plate boat bloodly heavy. 4mm bottom, 3mm sides but goes great and sits will.

have put a bow mount on it now, one of the motorguide wireless models 24 volt. and love it to.

hate paying it off!!!!
tezza1
Seadog
Seadog

Post by tezza1 »

heres a few pics of my new boat a 560 wr barcrusher it has a 140 suzuki on the back which gives atop speed of 65 ks its very soft riding and i can cofortabley cruise at 48-50 ks in 1 meter chop without having to stand up.being a deep vee i had trim tabs fitted which certainly keeps her on the staight and narrow, the t-top folds back into the boat so i can store her under the car port,210 litre fuel tank,plumbed live bait tank,sarca anchor and clip set up are some of its features they also come with 120 and 60 litre eskis.this is my third boat i have own and my best

Return to “Boats, Motors, Vehicles & Trailers”