Minor tragedy, lost GLoomis & Core

Keighto
Gold Member
Gold Member

Minor tragedy, lost GLoomis & Core

Post by Keighto »

G'day,

Had a minor tragedy on the way to the South Alligator on Friday the 14th. Rod and reel somehow flew out of the boat near the lights at Stuart and Arnhem Hwy intersection. A bloke noticed it and told us about seeing the rod on the side of the road (we were at the Humpty Doo pub at the time). By the time we got back there it was gone. Rod is a old style GL2 with a Shimano core real. Both have seen better days and are several years old. The reel was a gift, so has some sentimental value.

I would like to offer a reward for safe return of said combo.

Cheers,

There is no applied science but only the application of scientific knowledge, thinking and technique to practical problems - Louis Pasteur
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Minor tragedy, lost GLoomis & Core

Post by nomad »

Bummer mate.
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Once Bitten »

Mate, have you tried sticking your head into the Hdoo or Palmy police station, some honest person may have handed it in? :o Hpefully...
... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...
Keighto
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Keighto »

Once Bitten wrote:Mate, have you tried sticking your head into the Hdoo or Palmy police station, some honest person may have handed it in? :o Hpefully...
It was worth a go Once Bitten but no joy. Thanks for the idea.
There is no applied science but only the application of scientific knowledge, thinking and technique to practical problems - Louis Pasteur