Allison Smart

Friends, family and public figures
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Allison Smart

Post by Blinky »

Tragic news....condolences to you and the kids Dennis.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
Mr RiverBabe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mr RiverBabe »

So sorry to hear of your loss Smarty. I had no idea Alli was even sick. I wish I knew about the funeral mate as I would have been there in a heart beat. I only got the call tonight about it from Deepblack after he read it on here, as i haven't been on here in some time.
If there is anything I can do just sing out. Although I only chatted with Alli on a few occasions after our trips on the water she was always so welcoming. So happy as cheerful. Only the good go too early mate. I cannot imagine what you and the kids have been through.
Tess and myself offer our sincerest condolences.
cunno
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by cunno »

Dennis my sincerest condolences. We only met once when i bought a bike off you, and I didn't meet Allison, however I really enjoyed the contributions you both made here and looked forward to every post.
My deepest sympathies.
Brad.
luke79
Seadog
Seadog

Post by luke79 »

My thoughts and sympathy go out to you and your kids.
Goat Island
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Goat Island »

Sincere condolences Dennis, just as well you are "Smart", kids will need that now to make up for the love she can longer give them.

Once told a mate that had just had "that diagnose", that he had nothing to worry about..WHY??.. Told him like many posts here now, God only takes the good ones young.

Kai@goatisland.

Ps. Mate fully cured, and knocking on 70.
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

Thanks Kai

I have a few other friends that have been through it as well and still going strong.

Will have to get up there again this year with the kids for a beer,

Thanks to everyone as well that have put a mention on here, it has been great and made me feel a little better reading the posts.
Going to be a hard Christmas no for the kids with no mum around.

Will just have to do a few more trips in the boat over the holidays :-)

Cheers

Dennis
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

deepest condolences Dennis, Alli was a wonderful woman and touched many in her life.
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

Thanks to Matt for putting up a bit in the latest North Aust Fishing and outdoor mag about Allison '99'

some great thoughts and great pics, Had a great time with a wonderful lady catching all those fish

Another great addition to Allison's portfolio for our son to read in the future

thanks heaps

Dennis '86'
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

Hi Dennis, I've been off the air for a while and missed this tragic news. Sincere condolences for your and the kids loss, tight lines Allison.....
Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Once Bitten »

Sorry about your tragic loss. Fishing time is a great time for reflection of what life is, was and is going to be. Take the time with family to remember all the good times and appreciate how short life can be and to live it to the fullest. Ali will always be there with you no matter. Take care to you all. Sincerely, OB.
... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...