Bathurst & Melville island

Leaving town and willing to share an old spot? Post 'em up and make the world a better place.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Bathurst & Melville island

Post by back-cast »

.........check out the world fishing map i've posted heap's of icons around Bathurst & Melville island's in the last couple of days, if any one would like info on any particular creek's or spot's let me know through this thread and i will post the best info i know about the place on the map
"have fun"
:fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

:fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy:
................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................

RNR
Seadog
Seadog

Post by RNR »

got any heads up for shark bay
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Shark Bay

Post by Matt Flynn »

Would be great to have a Shark Bay expert add some info to the map.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

............that's the one place i hav'nt done a lot of but i'll post what i know it was a lot of years ago, i've probably only fished there 15-20 days 10-12 years ago could've changed heaps since then depending on how the tour operator's out there manage the fishery..

:fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:
:fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy:
...............................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...........i've posted a few mark's around Snake Bay but my knowledge of this area is limited but it look's like an exciting place to fish, could i get some more sugestion's on area's out there that you would like me to point out, productive spot's

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...............i posted a few more spot's in the Apsley strait today, up near garden point, but i would like to know if there are any specific area's i can add detail to out there cheers :cheers:

.................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................

www.worldfishingmap.com

:sailing:
RNR
Seadog
Seadog

Post by RNR »

do you have any spots for shark bay next to snake bay
BarraBase
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraBase »

yep i have lots ,i guided there for over 10 years, even had the shark bay rockbar named after me :mrgreen: :catch:
Views expressed on this website are those of individuals and do not reflect the opinions of the website owner, or its operators, or other website users
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...........here is one of four which i have posted for this esturary.

http://www.worldfishingmap.com/vbgoogle ... &mapid=361

...........have fun

:sailing:
..................................................................................................................................
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

world map

Post by Matt Flynn »

There are 350 World Fishing Map members but only a handful have added some elements to this free online map - many thanks BC. You have added some very helpful info and it's great to see someone making a contribution.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...........thank's Matt, i've been steadilly posting 2 or 3 more every day not just on Bathurst & Melville but from Sampan down past the Wildman, the South & East Aligators as well, i hope every one can take something from the post's i am adding & if they need more explanation need only to ask & i will help if i can

:cheers: .......... :sailing: