Help fly Allison - Agent 99 - Smart Home

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Help fly Allison - Agent 99 - Smart Home

Post by JewieQueen »

Hey Fellow FFF'ers,

As some of you know and for those who don't Ally is very unwell. She wishes to come home and see her family and friends but this will come at an expensive cost due to a medical air transfer.

As loyal members her and 86 along with the rest of the Smart Clan are to the PGFC as well as FFF and the rest of the Fishing Community, I have organised a fundraiser via the PGFC to assist the Smart family with the costs that come with this transfer.

I hopefully by the end of the day will have a private bank account set up for donations,-will let you know how I go - but we will also have a bucket down at the boat show this weekend in the PGFC tent to collect donations. No amount is to small - It all helps the Smarts with this cost and will help grant Ally her wish.

If by chance we do go over the costs for this transfer, all left over money will be donated to the Melanoma Institute as per the Smart's request.

Let's get behind them guy's and girl's, they are a great family, Ally is a great woman and they have helped so many within the fishing community so I think it is time we help them back :mrgreen:

See attached Flyer - Print off and share if you wish, let's get it out there and help as much as we all can!

:cheers:
JQ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Help fly Allison - Agent 99 - Smart Home

Post by JewieQueen »

Hi all again,

Our awesome club treasurer has set up the fundraising account. Details are as follows
Fly Ally Home Fundraising Account.
BSB: 035318
Acct: 251221
Westpac account.

Cheers
JQ
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Could also try this ... www.gofundme.com
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Great idea Lenna.

Lets all put in a big effort and dig deep - 99, 86, (and the whole Smart family) - you wouldn't get a more consistent fishing team anywhere. Always on the fish. :mrgreen:

get behind this effort and get Ally back to Darwin very soon. :clap:
old cod
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by old cod »

how about some of our gun fishermen raffle off a trip or overnighter- raise some serious money
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

We need serious money
googz
Seadog
Seadog

Post by googz »

hope she is doing as well as can be expected.
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

old cod wrote:how about some of our gun fishermen raffle off a trip or overnighter- raise some serious money
this hear sounds like the go