Found Camera

hottuna
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Found Camera

Post by hottuna »

Anybody lose a camera at Dundee? Found one today, somehow placed in my boat. Let me know a few details and it's all yours. Nice piece of kit, shame to see it not go home

Bluewater Dreamin'
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Found Camera

Post by DOUG »

Check the memory card and upload a pic of the person ;)
Hopefully it's only a fishing camera :) :)
hottuna
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by hottuna »

Yeah was thinking that Doug but no SD card in camera and has a flat battery so can't turn it on to check if it has pics.
Bluewater Dreamin'
coastaljoy
Seadog
Seadog

Post by coastaljoy »

sd cards can be checked at harvey norman I think
he fishes he fishes he fishes its the only thing in life all he ever gets is hell from his fed up wife
coastaljoy
Seadog
Seadog

Post by coastaljoy »

sorry did not read properly no sd card
he fishes he fishes he fishes its the only thing in life all he ever gets is hell from his fed up wife
ryjan
Seadog
Seadog

Post by ryjan »

Its mine, It has a flat battery and no SD card. :rofl: :rofl: Hope the owner gets it back, i lost a camera once. Didnt hear the end of the whinging from the mrs. :banghead:
No crabs in your pots does not make you a victim of crime!
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

I Lost My Camera's... Plural... they were in a Box.. Black Pelican Case... with Grey Foam Insert..
I had in the Box...
A Canon EOS 650 plus Lenses spare battery and Charger...
3 x 8 Gig high speed Memory Cards....
as well as a Sony HD Video Camera with spare long life battery...
and under the foam insert i had $300 in cash..
Video Camera is not even mine it belongs to a mate...
I'm a bit p...ed about it... reported it stolen to Police... I have my suspicions but i cant really accuse anyone...
put me in a bit of a horrid mood to be honest... left me a bit sour...
i dont think anyone would take a camera and dump it in someone else's boat...
I would like to think this is mine but its hard to believe it would be the same one..
I Have no Insurance... so it would be nice to get mine back... Its going to cost me a few Grand to replace everything i would think...
I hope who's ever camera you have gets it back like i hope i get mine back... but i'm not holding my breath....
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

hottuna wrote:Anybody lose a camera at Dundee? Found one today, somehow placed in my boat. Let me know a few details and it's all yours. Nice piece of kit, shame to see it not go home
Good on you for posting it up. Nice to know there are still very honest people in the NT.
back-cast wrote:I Lost My Camera's... Plural... they were in a Box.. Black Pelican Case... with Grey Foam Insert..
I had in the Box...
A Canon EOS 650 plus Lenses spare battery and Charger...
3 x 8 Gig high speed Memory Cards....
as well as a Sony HD Video Camera with spare long life battery...
and under the foam insert i had $300 in cash..
Video Camera is not even mine it belongs to a mate...
I'm a bit p...ed about it... reported it stolen to Police... I have my suspicions but i cant really accuse anyone...
put me in a bit of a horrid mood to be honest... left me a bit sour...
i dont think anyone would take a camera and dump it in someone else's boat...
I would like to think this is mine but its hard to believe it would be the same one..
I Have no Insurance... so it would be nice to get mine back... Its going to cost me a few Grand to replace everything i would think...
I hope who's ever camera you have gets it back like i hope i get mine back... but i'm not holding my breath....
That's terrible news BC. Where did it go missing from? Maybe have a look at the one hottuna found in his boat just incase it is one of yours. Will keep an eye out on the classifieds in the paper and buy swap sell social media sites for ya, hopefully something will pop up by chance.

Hope you get it all back.
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

Went missing out of my boat at Dundee..
I can't go look at it... I'm in the Snow at Perisher for the week..
I've got Geoff going to take a look for me but like I said its hard to believe it would be mine..
Just doesn't sound the same...
hottuna
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by hottuna »

Camera is on it's way to police hands
Bluewater Dreamin'
drifter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by drifter »

hottuna wrote:Camera is on it's way to police hands
Was it a Canon?
hottuna
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by hottuna »

Yeap
Bluewater Dreamin'
drifter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by drifter »

I was discussing this with my sister, who said it sounds a bit like a kids prank. She said in Port Macquarie, kids will pinch garden gnome's from one place and place them in other peoples gardens (she was a counsellor up there)

What are the chances that someone looses a camera from a boat in Dundee, and another reports some left a camera in their boat (at the same place, the next day)

She thinks Back Cast may find the rest of his gear spread over a number of boats that may have been there that night.

However, how many will report that someone has left some expensive gear in their boat. (none from here though :D )

So if you were out there the last few days, have a look in your boat. You never know....................
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

drifter wrote:I was discussing this with my sister, who said it sounds a bit like a kids prank. She said in Port Macquarie, kids will pinch garden gnome's from one place and place them in other peoples gardens (she was a counsellor up there)

What are the chances that someone looses a camera from a boat in Dundee, and another reports some left a camera in their boat (at the same place, the next day)

She thinks Back Cast may find the rest of his gear spread over a number of boats that may have been there that night.

However, how many will report that someone has left some expensive gear in their boat. (none from here though :D )

So if you were out there the last few days, have a look in your boat. You never know....................
I don't think we should play what's happens to me as a prank by some Dumb young dick...
Especially after what happened yesterday arvo with the stand over attempt by certain individuals..
It's all in the hands of Police...
I think what has happened to me was calculated and deliberate...
It's been going on for years....
And it's time for me to put a stop to it one way or another...
We will see how things develop from here...
But we don't need any outrageous theories like this Brad.
Lets just let the police do as little as they usually do...
And see what eventuates
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

hottuna wrote:Camera is on it's way to police hands
I just spoke to police...
No cameras have been handed in...
Sounds like another bullshite Gee Up from the usual place..
Causing trouble and drama...