I'm so excited!!!!!!

JayJay
Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm so excited!!!!!!

Post by JayJay »

Hi ya all,
Yes I am new to the forum and really excited to be here....Why you may ask???????......Because I excite really easily :D ...also because I love talking fishing with folk like yourselves.My names John and i'm from Hervey Bay Queensland...but please don't hold that against me...and if you do then your only jealous... :mrgreen: ......I'm looking forward to sharing some of my knowledge and experiences with like minded people.........and likewise learning as much as possible from smart fisher folk like yourselves.......Thanks for letting me onboard and i'll do my best not to offend anyone...
.....JayJay
Last edited by JayJay on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I sleep with a rod in my hand...
uniball
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: I'm so excited!!!!!!

Post by uniball »

Welcome aboard JJ. Plenty to learn and laugh about on here :)
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by fishfanatic »

Welcome aboard JJ...and we'll try not to be too jealous :wink: :lol: :D :mrgreen:
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

Welcome mate. Dont worry about offending anyone. Some people make an art form out of it. Although lately it has been golf claps, cups of tea and cucumber sandwiches, which has been a good change
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Welcome JJ. :mrgreen:
You're entering the realm of the 'super whopper, where metery's are caught Daly, a ride on South(bound) Alligator with the new girlfriend Adelaide, will see you test your Salt Water Arm to the fullest, Bynoe you will Harbour thoughts of Finniss ing the day with a coldie at The Ski Club while contemplating seeing the sights in the Sail City, as Fenton Patches up Lorna and Loee after their tumble on Fish Reef, and paddling 6Mile to the Foreshore to collapse in a DeckChair as their vessel is towed to Stokes Hill Wharf, by members of the famous FFF Forum. :)
graham.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
JayJay
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by JayJay »

Ok Olfart.....Ivé been caught out.....I am the one who is jealous!!!!!! and with good reason.You guys have it good up there and I hope to make the trip up soon to get my first 'metery'.I can't complain though,it is beautiful here and we are blessed with most of the southern and northern species.Also fantastic protection from the island (only need a 4 metre tinny here to catch marlin!!!)I was a Sydney boy most of my life so moving to HB 6 years ago from Sydney standard fishing was a dream!!!!!
JayJay...
I sleep with a rod in my hand...
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

welcome JJ.
Olfart, thats well done.

Return to “Hi or Bye”