another Newbie

Ovo616
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

another Newbie

Post by Ovo616 »

Afternoon Guys and Girls,

New to the site just go my FF bible after reading through my step fathers old one over the Christmas break.

Name is Sean, former Darwin resident (1992-3) lived in Leanyer, spending most afternoons down at buffalo creek or off the rocks at larakeyah base, but I've been living in Melbourne since and been missing the fishing, so for the last couple of year my stepfather, a few of his mates and my self have been doing fishing trips out of shady camp and surrounds in April hoping to be in for the peak of the run off.

So once again we heading up (april 6-13th) fishing 2 days at shady 2 at south alli, and 2 days back at leaders creek fishing the creek and if weather allows the vernon islands, hoping to get on to some nice reefies, also hoping to win the little comp we have among our selfs again, (going for the trifecta/hattrick)

Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: another Newbie

Post by Mud »

Welcome home. Some things may have changed.....we dont use electricity any more.....and we dont watch gore movies cos theyre too tame, we watch the CLP meetings instead.....
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

Hey dude. If you find the run off, please let us all know where it is :banghead: Good luck on the fishing but hope you dont win the comp :D
DF140A
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DF140A »

Mud wrote:Welcome home. Some things may have changed.....we dont use electricity any more.....and we dont watch gore movies cos theyre too tame, we watch the CLP meetings instead.....

:rofl: :rofl: That's so tru :applause:
Ovo616
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ovo616 »

Thanks for the welcome,as for the run off I've been keeping a eye on the Nt news/fishing report sounds like a real slow/weak buildup can only hope that it belts down for the next few weeks, if not I'm guessing blue water might be a little more fun then the rivers?.