SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by Sweaty »

Hey guys,
i have lost Two black and white Siberian Huskies that went missing from Rosebery... Answer to Zeus and Venus.. Very friends dogs, contact Josh 0415853075 if located..

If driving and willing to help, open car door and yell there names, they will hope straight in.. Very very friendly dogs... Thanks in advance
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360590030.670770.jpg
Zeus
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360590058.187624.jpg
Venus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

turnz426
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by turnz426 »

Not sure if it'll help but I seen this pair walking down duwun rd at the front of the park heading toward town at 5 pm yesterday. Hope u find them
stormboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by stormboy »

I will have a look for you today sweaty as I'm off work and not up to much. My uncle has two of them and they're very cool dogs. Keep us updated on here if u find them, I will give u a buzz if I do any good.
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by Sweaty »

Hey guys,

Thanks heaps for your help, lucky enough got a phone call about 9.30 this mornings from a friend telling me someone on Duwun Rd, found them last night and there all good..

So thanks heaps guys...
stormboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by stormboy »

No worries
barra mick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by barra mick »

Sweaty wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks heaps for your help, lucky enough got a phone call about 9.30 this mornings from a friend telling me someone on Duwun Rd, found them last night and there all good..

So thanks heaps guys...

great u got them back !! worse feeling in the world when u lose yr dogs !!!
you have to have crack even if your just pissin in the wind
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by Sweaty »

Yeah sure is, the issue is the little s...ts love to run, the second there out they are gone, and a think they miss our old block just moved in to 600sqm from just acre..
Travr
Gold Member
Gold Member

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by Travr »

Hay mate I have a husky and a borer collie and you are right husks love to go we use a electric fence to stop ours getting out works a absolute treat first time in seven kyears of having him that I don't worry about him escaping just a thought if they are giving you grief
stormboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by stormboy »

Travr wrote:Hay mate I have a husky and a borer collie and you are right husks love to go we use a electric fence to stop ours getting out works a absolute treat first time in seven kyears of having him that I don't worry about him escaping just a thought if they are giving you grief
Huskies love chooks too!! Haha
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by Sweaty »

Yeah they sure do...

The electric fence, it's that the type connected to the collar.. I have been looking at the recently..
Travr
Gold Member
Gold Member

SIBERIAN HUSKIES - LOST

Post by Travr »

NA mate not that type I did not think bugger all of them it's the same one used for cattle a small battery operated pulse generator that connects to some tape that runs around the perimeter if you talk to the guys at the barnyard trading place ?? I think that's what it's called. And they will help you out if I remember I'll take a pick so you know what I am talking about