G'day all

MOUSE
Seadog
Seadog

G'day all

Post by MOUSE »

G'day all, i'm new here, from near Tully in FNQ, fantastic site from what I've seen so far, looking forward to sharing experiences with u :cheers:

Boars, Barra, Bundy & Bare Arsed
Adventure Before Dementia
Queasy
Seadog
Seadog

Re: G'day all

Post by Queasy »

:drinking1:
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

:catch:
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

Welcome :)
cjgp
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by cjgp »

Gday mate, nice to have you aboard.

Can you go mow the lawn at my old place on Jacky Jacky St South Mission? Let me know if the place survived the cyclone ? I built a house there and I hope its still standing.

I used to fish at a river south of Tully get the boat in by a really steep dirt ramp Wasnt a bad spot thee, I caught 20 barra about 20 from the ramp one time and got some great salmon and barra down at the mouth, Wasnt a bad place around there but the smell during sugar season was a bit of a killer for my kids,

Used to get a ton of barra this time of year to about Feb by going to the south mission swimming net at night as the tide dropped and picking them up as they flapped about in the shallows.. easy pickings, I mean fishing...
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Welcome to god's country mate. : :wink: :mrgreen:
graham.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
MOUSE
Seadog
Seadog

Post by MOUSE »

[quote="cjgp"]Gday mate, nice to have you aboard.

I used to fish at a river south of Tully get the boat in by a really steep dirt ramp Wasnt a bad spot thee, I caught 20 barra about 20 from the ramp one time and got some great salmon and barra down at the mouth, Wasnt a bad place around there but the smell during sugar season was a bit of a killer for my kids,

Thanks mate, u would be talking about the Hull river, real nice spot, can be good fishing at times,
Thanks all for having me :cheers:
Boars, Barra, Bundy & Bare Arsed
Adventure Before Dementia
Roadtrain
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Roadtrain »

Hi,
This is a good forum with lots of info and great photo's.

Lionel

Return to “Hi or Bye”