Bucks Day, Wedding and no fish

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Bucks Day, Wedding and no fish

Post by Lats »

Well guys and gals, its been a while since I have poked my nose onto the forum but it is with good reason. I have been busy doing stuff (with lots of beers)....

4 weeks ago I went out with Equinox for my bucks day. The wind blew up and it was lumpy. Fished around fish reef and into Bynoe to get away from it. I had my safety hat on :cheers:
Bucks - Safety Hat.JPG
This was the full crew with out lone small goldie (kept because we were in 20m of water)
Bucks - The Crew.JPG
There were a few flags and red fish but nothing much else. Me and the future Bro in law enjoyed a beer bong
Bucks - Me and the Bro in law on the beer bong.JPG
Well, the jury is still out whether Ken enjoyed it as much as me :rofl:
Bucks - That was good.JPG
Later on that night the Hens and my party all congregated at our place for a bbq and the beer bong got some serious use. I was told that I got upto 15 but that cannot be confirmed. However I was sharing sausages with the dog early in the morning. First starting to break pieces off for her but thought that was taking too long so I just gave her a nibble, then I had some, then her... and so on :rofl:
Bucks - Another beer bong - check out my expert beer display.JPG
Bucks - Me again on the beer bong.JPG
And not to be outdone... the good wife Julie and her bridesmaid downing a couple of cans... BONG style 8) 8) 8)
Bucks - The wife and bridesmaid on the beer bong.JPG
I think there is a pattern here :drinking5: :drinking5: :drinking5:

A few days later I took Simon my best man out to SWA for a spot of crabbing, and crabs we did get. No pictures but in about 3 hours we got about 20 odd crabs and kept the biggest 10 bucks for the crab fest at our place that night. Half chillied up and half natural

And 3 weeks ago 4th August at our place I was married to Julie. Check out that good looking rooster ....
Me and the new bride.JPG
Signing our lives away.JPG
The setup at Marlows.JPG
And a week ago Julie and I had 2 fishing trips. One to Lorna and one around Lee Point. Both scored doughnuts. Although we did see a humpback and her calf out at Lorna who was flapping her tail for ages
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trier
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Bucks Day, Wedding and no fish

Post by Trier »

Hi Lats,
Congratulations. Shame about the lack of fish, but I guess you had other priorities, like :drinking5: and :naughty: (after the wedding of course).
I hope you kept the missus away from the wedding cake ...... :lol:

Oh, and thanks for the report and you are quite right about the theme: Man, you blokes must have gone through some beer!
Cheers,

Ash
-----------------

If it doesn't fit, get a bigger hammer and hit it harder!

'You can't have mudcrabs without mud'. My son John
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ponyplay »

congratulations on the marriage :mrgreen:
but a bigger one on the 15 beer bongs , impresive bl..dy effort :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good to see a bit of good old fashioned binge drinking still going on :drinking2: :drinking2:
barra mick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by barra mick »

great report lats

something very differant

cheers bm
you have to have crack even if your just pissin in the wind
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Congrats Lats, you've definitely made your best ever catch. :applause: :cheers:
graham.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

Cheers guys, couldnt be happier. I would say that my liver is probably very happy too that I am back at work and drying out :lol:
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mud »

Congratulations Lats and Julie. You make a great couple and it looks like good cheer is part of the nuptial foundation. Hard lines about the fishing of late.....but I believe in cycles so you are in for a few fish rich ventures......followed by some more rubbish ones......and so on and so on. Best wishes to both from me and sharkgirl!
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

Cheers Mud and Sharkgirl :mrgreen:
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

I got a hangover just reading about the beer gear! Congratulations :mrgreen: :cheers: :mrgreen: :cheers: :mrgreen: