Personal best salmon

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Personal best salmon

Post by Matt Flynn »

I'm putting up a FISH FINDER TM Satellite DVD prize and How to Catch Barramundi DVD up for best picture of a personal best Australian salmon ... need five entries and I'll make the draw.

Jay Burgess
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Jay Burgess »

I know a couple of guys who might have some good 'uns. Will let them know about the comp.
kayser

Re: Personal best salmon

Post by kayser »

Matt Flynn wrote:I'm putting up a FISH FINDER TM Satellite DVD prize and How to Catch Barramundi DVD up for best picture of a personal best Australian salmon ... need five entries and I'll make the draw.
Bullet
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bullet »

I've got some pic of a few stonkers I got down at Albony in '05 Matt, I'll post them when I get back from work on Tuesday, land based to!!! :mrgreen:

Cheers Bullet.
Cheers Bullet

I LIVE WITH FEAR, SOMETIMES SHE LETS ME GO FISHING!

DON'T NEED BAIT!
Bullet
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bullet »

I got these off some rocks near a place called Shelly Beach just out of Albany a few years back. It was one of the hottest sessions I've ever had :catch: a fish a cast for about an hour & a half, man those things can pull :o even the missus got in on the act. they were all cought on metal splices & Helco ratlers.

Cheers bullet :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers Bullet

DON'T NEED BAIT!
BarraBeast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraBeast »

Bullet wrote:I got these off some rocks near a place called Shelly Beach just out of Albany a few years back.
that looks like a marvelous place to fish. Chill out on the rocks, have a dip. Those Mermaids down there look pretty cheeky too. :grin:

some peopel say Ozzy Salmon are bit funny to eat. i guess you'd have a good receipe for them eh?
"in chemistry, Alcohol is a solution! "
Bullet
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bullet »

Sorry BB but IMHO they're shyt, big blood line through the fillet, bout the only thing ya could do is a fish curry :chef2:
Cheers Bullet

DON'T NEED BAIT!
max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by max »

them salmon look like they have had a good feed yet still chased a lure ,Hey BB the salmon recipe is called the throw em back we catch heaps of em off the beach back on King Island and they arnt real flash (maybe fish cakes).