Fishard reel service...

ntfishn
Seadog
Seadog

Fishard reel service...

Post by ntfishn »

Sent my Chronarch 100SBV into Justin at his "Fishhard reel service" centre after it caught my metery and packed-it-in... (It didn't help that a deckie stood on the bl..dy thing and bent the handle at right angles)...
Anyway.. I must say that within 10 days I have now got back a new and improved reel... Better than what comes out of the factory... Better bearings, washers the works and all for a much better price than you'd find at most of the shops around here..

Top job Justin... The boys from Vic will be sending their reels up 2 weeks earlier next year for an overhaul as well...
Cheers
Timbo :mrgreen:

fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Reel service

Post by fishfanatic »

Yep Justin does a good job for a fair price..gets my vote :clap:
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
barra bro
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Fishard reel service...

Post by barra bro »

wats the number??
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Fishard reel service...

Post by nomad »