Two Lawyers marooned ona desert island

Make us laugh or cry out loud with your wicked wit.
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Two Lawyers marooned ona desert island

Post by Angry »

Two lawyers had been marooned on a deserted island for several months. The only thing of value to them on the island was some tall coconut trees that provided them some sustenance.

Each day one of the lawyers would climb to the top to see if he could spot a rescue boat coming...

One day, the lawyer yelled down from the tree, "Wow, I just can't believe my eyes! There is a woman out there floating in our direction!"

The lawyer on the ground was most skeptical. "You're hallucinating, you've finally lost your mind!"

But within a few minutes, a stunningly beautiful woman washed up on the beach, face up, unconscious, buck naked, not wearing even a ring or earrings.

The two lawyers went down to the water, dragged her up on the beach and discovered, yes, she was alive, warm and breathing.

One said to the other, "You know, we've been on this God forsaken island for months now. It's been such a long, long time... Do you think we should... well... you know... screw her?"

"Out of what?" asked the other lawyer.

Angry

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you"

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
SteveB
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Two Lawyers marooned ona desert island

Post by SteveB »

GOLD, Did you know that lawyers are buried a little different than most people? Their graves are dug 12 feet not the 6 like us. This is because deep deep down they are good people.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~Patrick F. McManus
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Two Lawyers marooned ona desert island

Post by punter »

What do you call six lawyers on the bottom of Darwin Harbour???

A Fekin good start!

What is the difference between a lawyer and a powertail???

one is a scum sucking bottom feeder....the other is a fish!
Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....