FISHING INFORMATION AND OTHER TIPS FOR NEWBIES TOTHE TOP END

What's happening here, right now
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

FISHING INFORMATION AND OTHER TIPS FOR NEWBIES TOTHE TOP END

Post by fishfanatic »

Some friendly advice to all new FF members who may not have much experience in Top End fishing or are trying to acquire knowledge about certain places or type of fishing.

If you use the "SEARCH" function at the top of the page it is amazing what you will find. Most questions re fishing have either already been debated or asked/answered and a vast amount of locations have been fished by various members.
May I suggest before you fire out a blank question for example "How do I fish the South Alligator" try the "SEARCH" button. There will be heaps of useful information in many cases it well answer your very query.

Just type in the "key words" in your query say "South Alligator" and you will get many threads, debates with stacks of info on the South Alligator. :bow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The "SEARCH" function can be used with ANY word/s even questions about outboards, propellers, boats, accessories virtually anything.

Hope this helps the newbies..always hard to start BUT here you have a ready made inormation mine at your fingertips 8) :mrgreen:
Finally if you have trouble with technology ask a member - we are all too happy to help :mrgreen: 8)

'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
fraze
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: FISHING INFORMATION AND OTHER TIPS FOR NEWBIES TOTHE TOP

Post by fraze »

thanks for the tip will give it a crack next time im after some info