Fishing Clubs - Darwin

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Fishing Clubs - Darwin

Post by Blinky »

doggies66 wrote:Thanks Blinky is that meeting a monthly thing
First Tuesday of the month.

Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
ken_dog
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ken_dog »

tonight 7pm, ski club
Balls
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Balls »

G'day Doggies66/All

As the others said, first Tuesday of each month at the Ski Club, usually starts at 7pm, no cost involved, unless you are interested in raffles tickets for prizes on tthe night etc. I generally try to submit a brief description of what will be presented on the night, if you open up the DGFC site in the FFF club section you will see some of the info covered to date + we will try to cater for requests from individuals on specific styles. We have both a Barra & line class competition that runs for our calender year (GFAA rules apply), up to the individual if they pursue the comp side, we run the NT Barra Classic, NT Barra Junior fun day, XXXX Billfish Classic & a number of other more social fishing events, the next social event being held at Bare Sandy Island on the 24/25th of this month (we have approved access by relevant authorities). Like all clubs there will be stuff people like, dislike, agree, disagree etc, you just have to see what spins your wheels.

Our October meeting is our AGM which we are complied to hold, when I know what else is being covered I will submit details on the forum, members who attend on the night will go into a draw to win a Hummingbird GPS/sounder combo on the night.

Swoffa & BC's presentation on Billies on fly was exceptional & I noticed a few people's brains ticking over on methods to adapt their switch bait technique, thanks again to Swoffa & BC, cheers Balls.
SCURVY DOG